You may choose just one quote, your favorite, and print it on a vellum overlay that is tied with ribbon as a cover for the program. Or you may scatter quotes throughout the wedding ceremony program.
Perhaps you'd like to end with a quote on the back of the ceremony program along with a thank-you note to your guests.
Another approach would be to ask for quotes about love and marriage from some of your friends and family members. You might send out a separate note with the invitations asking for such a contribution. Then, you may add the personalized quotes to the program, attributed to your loved ones. This would certainly make them feel like they have a special part if the wedding.
Here are a few sample love quotes to add romance to your wedding program:
- To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. ~ Anne-Sophie Swetchine
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. ~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ~ David Viscott
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. ~ Jean Anouilh
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ~ Roy Goodman
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~ Martin Luther
- Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar. ~ Robert Frost
See also:Traditional Wedding Quotes
Creative Wedding Quotes
Famous Wedding Quotes
Christian Wedding Quotes
How to Use Your Favorite Quotes in Your Wedding