Sometimes, no matter how hard you rack your brain, it seems like the words just won't come. At times like these, a great quote or saying can be a godsend - even if you don't ultimately include it in your toast or speech, it may help to spark your romantic imagination. Finding the proper love quote can be tough, which is why we've gathered together the best of the best to help you in developing your wedding speech and wedding toast ideas!
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting someone up.
- They say love hides behind every corner, then I must be going round in circles.
- Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young. --Sir Arthur Wing Pinero
- Those who plant kindness...harvest love.
- To be in the arms of the one you love is the best feeling in the world!
- To love and to be loved is the greatest joy on earth.
- To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. --Thoreau
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. --Karen Sunde
- True love doesn't have a happy ending; true love doesn't have an ending.
- True love leads to housework.
- We can only learn to love by loving.
- We learn to love not by finding a "perfect" person, but by loving an "imperfect" person perfectly.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles. --Willa Sibert Cather
- Which every way I go, I come back to the place you are.
- Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. --Japanese proverb
- You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
- You know it's true love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- I give you the key to my heart, now don't make me change my lock!
- A kiss is a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.
- I love you more today than yesterday, yesterday you really got on my nerves!
- Love is pulling together against all odds.
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love. --Mother Theresa
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
- May your day be fashioned with joy, sprinkled with dreams, and touched by the miracles of love.
- Unable are the Loved to die. For Love is Immortality. --Emily Dickinson
- Love is what you've been through with somebody. --James Thurber
- When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out. --Elizabeth Bowen
- You're the cream in my coffee.
- Love takes two - me and you!
- Love is a circle, a wondrous chain, to be given and given and given again.
- The gift of love is given by God so that we may give it again.
- Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. --Peter Ustinov
- True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them.
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
- The art of love is largely the art of persistence. --Albert Ellis
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. --Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. --Frank A. Clark
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses. --Lord Dewar
- Take away love and our earth is a tomb. --Robert Browning
- To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. --Zora Neale Hurston
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. --Eva Gabor
- It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
- Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times. --Rita Rudner
- Love is being stupid together. --Paul Valery
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. --William Shakespeare
- The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of. --Blaise Pascal
- Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece. --Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons
- Love is a beautiful duet sung by two hearts in harmony with one another.
- The sweetest things that your lips shall touch are mine. --Peachez
- Give all to love;
Obey thy heart;
Friends, kindred, days,
Plans, credit and the Muse,-
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whene'er I look into your eyes
Then all my grief and sorrow flies,
And when I kiss your mouth, oh then
I am made well and strong again.
Next>> Love Quotes 1 | Love Quotes 2 | Love Quotes 3 | Love Quotes 4 | Love Quotes 5 | Love Quotes 6