Sometimes, no matter how hard you rack your brain, it seems like the words just won't come. At times like these, a great quote or saying can be a godsend - even if you don't ultimately include it in your toast or speech, it may help to spark your romantic imagination. Finding the proper love quote can be tough, which is why we've gathered together the best of the best to help you in developing your wedding speech and wedding toast ideas!
- The course of true love never did run smooth. --William Shakespeare
- Love is the only gold. --Alfred Lord Tennyson
- As love is a union, it knows no extremes of distance. --Juana Ines de la Cruz
- But when two people are at one in their inmost hearts, they shatter even the strength of iron or of bronze. --I Ching
- You and I are like honey and tea,
I boil and I steep, then you sweeten me.
- Just like chocolate, I can't get enough of you!
- I care for you so deeply I need a lifeguard.
- It's simple...I love you with all my heart!
- I love you so much - now your problems are complete!
- Two hearts are better than one.
- Love's gift cannot be given. It waits to be accepted. --Tagore
- Where there is love, there is pain. --Spanish proverb
- Love talked about can be easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible. --W. Stanley Mooneyham
- In the act of loving someone, you arm them against you.
- The only victory over love is flight. --Napoleon Bonaparte
- Once he drew, with one long kiss my whole soul through my lips. --Tennyson
- There is no greater love than a sympathetic ear. --Frank Tyger
- Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. --Elvis Presley
- The more you love, the more you'll find,
That life is good and friends are kind!
- When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out. --Elizabeth Bowen
- Love is a great beautifier. --Louisa May Alcott
- Real love is not blind. Real love sees everything and still continues to love.
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. --Mark Twain
- There is no remedy for love than to love more. --Henry David Thoreau
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- How do I love you?
Let me count the ways.
I love you on your very best
and very worst of days.
- Love can be a simple smile,
love can be the extra mile,
love can be the chance to say,
love made me think of you today!
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- All things grow with love.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. --Plato
- Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. --St. Augustine
- Do everything with Love.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?
- Don't let your mind rule over your heart.
- Don't say you love me unless you mean it,
because I might do something like BELIEVE it!
- Falling in love is when you lay in his arms and wake up in your dreams.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul.
- Harvest the seeds of Love.
- He who loves not, lives not.
- He who plants kindness gathers love.
- Hearts that love are always in bloom!
- I feel head over heels in love, and skinned my knees.
- I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved.
- I love being loved by you!
- "I love Thee"
'tis all that I can say:
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.
- I love you more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow!
- I tripped over your heart and fell for you.
- I was meant to be loved, not understood!
- I will not love you for the rest of your life, but for the rest of mine.
- If I had a star for every time you made me smile I would be holding the night sky in my hand!
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. --Herman Hesse
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
- If you can't love yourself, how are you going to love someone else?
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Next>> Love Quotes 1 | Love Quotes 2 | Love Quotes 3 | Love Quotes 4 | Love Quotes 5 | Love Quotes 6