If you're looking for a simple and elegant way to use champagne for your favors, consider the following list:
- Champagne: personalized with specially designed labels (Note: custom designed labels are also an option if you do not wish to choose from existing colors and patterns within the traditional and contemporary choices).
- Champagne flutes.
- Confectionaries: champagne flavored gumdrops, jellybeans, or champagne filled chocolates, gold foil wrapped chocolate shaped like a bottle of champagne, diminutive champagne bottles filled with colorful candy.
- Champagne gel candles.
- Miniature champagne bottle bubbles.
- Champagne Bath Accessories: specialty wedding bath and shower gels are packaged in plastic champagne-like bottles and come in a variety of lovely colors such as pink, blue, green, lavender and yellow.
- Champagne-themed Art Deco prints
- Fill empty champagne bottles with floral arrangements.
A unique way to incorporate the champagne theme into wedding favors would be to present each guest with a book detailing the history of champagne. It was a long time ago that autumn first marked the commencement of wine's natural fermentation process. With the onset of winter, the process slowed within the walls of cellars. Retained sugar sparked a new fermentation process in the spring, and a natural sparkle occurred within the bottles. When they were opened, the effervescence was released with lasting aromas and delectable flavors. Your guests will delight in reading how this celebratory beverage came to be. A personalized note inside the front cover will make it even more special.
Or perhaps you would like to share a book of famous toasts with your guests. They will enjoy reading the toasts for years to come as they remember the special words said at your wedding. You might consider writing your own thank you toast, dedicated to guests, on the inside cover.
Wedding CD favors are very popular choices, and the champagne theme can also be incorporated into a musical presentation for your family and friends. You can collect a variety of songs with the word "champagne" in the lyrics (this is very easy with a little Internet help), or you can simply produce a collection of your favorite love songs and decorate each CD with a champagne label.
Whichever way you choose to share a bit of the bubbly with your wedding guests, they are sure to appreciate the spirit of giving and celebration. As your day of vows and celebration comes to a close, favors of effervescence will continue to spread your wedding joy.