Bliss is defined in many ways, but essentially it means a feeling of spiritual joy that overwhelms the emotions, transporting you to a state of extreme and complete happiness. Bliss wedding favor ideas promote a grand emotion and should take into account the personal feelings of the wedding couple and their passions.
Consider the following examples to be blissful favors that use a play on words to express this exalted emotion. Keep in mind that Angel Wedding Themes can benefit from using these ideas, as well as many others.
- On Cloud Nine: start with a keepsake container such as a mug, personalized with your names and wedding date on it, and place cotton candy in it, nesting nine mouthwatering truffles on top.
- Seventh Heaven: place seven aromatherapy tea light candles in a box that has been personalized with the phrase and angelic clipart from a site such as WeddingClipart.com.
- Walking On Air: decorate a gift bag with the phrase and clipart images of footprints, and then put pedicure supplies, cooling foot spray or gel insoles in the bag.
- Sheer Bliss: sheer handkerchiefs made from organza or silk, embroidered with your initials and wedding date make a classy favor for both men and women, or you can wrap any wedding favor in wrapping that possesses a sheer quality.
The Senses Have It
Because our emotions are so closely tied with our senses, things that smell heavenly, sound rapturous or taste divine are ideal for gift giving. When brainstorming for bliss wedding favor ideas, let your senses guide you. Think about what makes you truly happy. Is there a kind of music that gives you goosebumps whenever you hear it? Do you find yourself savoring a special type of coffee more than all the rest? Is there a scent that transports you to a higher level? If so, use it to express your definition of bliss to your friends and family.
Examples of ways to share what bliss means to you through bliss wedding favors included:
- Music CD: choose favorite songs from any genre that give you great joy, and label your CD using clipart images that symbolize bliss to you.
- Wind chimes: find or construct wind chimes with ethereal, quality tones that speak to your soul.
- Aromatherapy: candles, bath products, potpourri, incense, essential oils and room sprays all speak to the soul through our olfactory sense.
- Candy: handmade chocolate truffles in a keepsake container or a favorite hard candy you've loved since you were a kid; as long as takes you to another place, it's the right choice.
- Wine: share a favorite vintage with your guests via a bottle in a personalized gift bag.
- Coffee or Tea: use a creative container to share a daily favorite or a rare blend.
If you let your passions guide you senses, your DIY wedding favor creation will reflect your unique bliss on your wedding day.