New Jersey Wedding Favor IdeasWedding favors are most often matched to the theme or motif of your wedding. And, of course, one of New Jersey's most popular themes is a beach wedding! New Jersey shore wedding favor ideas include:
- Small bottles of sand with your names, wedding date and special wedding message etched on the glass or hand-lettered on a charming accent tag.
- Sand dollars or conch shells (the state seashell) with the details of your marriage stenciled or hand-lettered in silver, gold or your chosen wedding color on the back.
- Beach-themed bookmarks, candle holders or cookie-cutters.
- A wedding photo of the two of you, enclosed in a small seashore-themed frame featuring shells, starfish, sandals, seahorses, etc.
- Bottled water with personalized beach-theme labels -- an outstanding practical choice for a hot summer wedding where your guests will appreciate a cool drink.
New Jersey Honey Wedding FavorsNew Jersey's cherished state symbol is the humble honey bee, which might be a real boon to your wedding planning. Honey has been a part of weddings almost as long as weddings have been around! Consider a small jar filled with local golden honey as a favor idea. You can even personalize your favors with custom wedding labels. Be sure to include your names, date of your wedding and wedding motto.
A small number of "honey sticks" may provide an assortment of flavors for your guests, rather than a single honey flavor. Honeys take their unique flavor from the flowers from which they're drawn, so look for flavors including clover, buckwheat, wildflower, tulip, poplar, blueberry (New Jersey's state fruit), lilac and more when making your selections. To find local New Jersey honey products, visit the New Jersey Beekeeper's Association's Product Page.
Wedding Favor InspirationHaven't found the right idea for you? Consider your ceremony site, and any notable characteristics of the place you're to marry. Classic gifts such as tea lights, small pens or bottle stoppers may be customized to fit your wedding location.
New Jersey has much more in store. From blueberry syrup to His n' Hers salt and pepper shakers to personalized specialty food items such as gourmet chocolates from New Jersey's own Rose City Chocolatiers, the Garden State has option after option.
For even more ideas, look to your local New Jersey vendors and wedding planners for great ideas and inspiration. If you're working with a professional, they've seen just about everything, and may be able to offer sage advice to help get your romantic imagination moving.